The PML Series of magnets are compact and ideal tools for the quick simple transport of heavy objects that are flat, round or some profiled materials made of steel. Each magnet is equipped with a spring load switch/handle that prevents accidental disengagement of the magnet when lifting and prevents unwanted engagement of the magnet when moving across or positioning it on steel surfaces.
For safe lifting and transport, ensure that the steel surfaces are smooth and free from oil, grease, rust, paint or other contaminants that will reduce or prevent the magnet form engaging the material.
These magnets are engineered with a 3.5 to 1 safety factor for maximum safety.
- Minimum Flat Material Thickness 1" (25mm)
- Working Load Limit 660 lbs (300 kg)
- Weight 22 lbs
- Minimum Flat Material Thickness 1-1/8" (30 mm)
- Working Load Limit 1320 lbs (600 kg)
- Weight 53 lbs
- Minimum Flat Material Thickness 1-1/2" (40 mm)
- Working Load Limit 2200 lbs (1000 kg)
- Weight 110 lbs
- Minimum Flat Material Thickness 2-1/8" (55 mm)
- Working Load Limit 4400 lbs (2000 kg)
- Weight 275 lbs