Welding Anti Spatters
Jokisch has been producing anti spatters in Germany since 1961. Most anti spatters are ineffective at preventing spatter adhesion while creating secondary problems such as weld porosity, excess smoke, sticky gummy residues or paint adhesion. Jokisch anti spatters have none of these concerns. Available in convenient dual chamber aerosol, ready to use liquid premix or liquid concentrate which gets mixed 3 parts water to 1 part concentrate.
- Jokisch LB 100 anti spatter stops spatter on steel, stainless and alloys.
- Jokisch LB 100 will not compromise weld quality or create porosity.
- Jokisch LB 100 leaves no sticky gummy residuals.
- Jokisch LB 100 does not inhibit painting or galvanizing.
- Jokisch LB 100 creates no hazardous fumes.